Мои дорогие посетители, я очень рада видеть вас на моей страничке. Я собрала небольшую коллекцию вышитых симпатичных картинок. Но этот блог я обновляю не часто, буду рада если вы посетите мой основной блог, в котором я показываю все свои работы.

My dear visitors, I am very glad to see you on my page. Here I collect some of my cute cross-stitched pictures. I don't update this blog so often, and I will be very happy if you find a little time to see my current journal here (my main blog). I also have several other thematic galleries. Anyway you are very welcome to visit any of my blogs.


Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas Time

This picture I stitched many years ago. This design is from an old German magazine “Susanna”. I still like this magazine for cute and unusual pictures.



Tired Santa

Susanna, 11/1995 #85
Counted Cross-Stitch
28 x 11 cm


And little mouse for New 2008 Year!





Counted Cross-Stitch
8 x 12 cm

3 comments:

Jilly said...

My favorite!
I do love Reindeer,I like the way Santa has his shoes off.

mags said...

I love the little mouse - too cute for words

Anonymous said...

I love the Mouse too, very very cute.
Jilly